Mary-Ann Kirkby’s unique and personal story has touched the hearts of thousands of people. She is a sought after speaker at community events and conferences.
If you would like information on how to book Mary-Ann for your event, please contact:
Media Relations, Polka Dot Press
We love hearing from you!
- "Mary-Ann held the audience spell bound as she shared her (Hutterite) story. The feedback from the attendees was absolutely glowing. They loved her!"
- "Mary-Ann uses her experience as a Prairie Hutterite as a means to share a deeper message of universal tolerance, acceptance and understanding. She is an extremely humorous and effective story teller. We laughed and cried and came away a better version of ourselves."
- "An excellent presenter, Mary-Ann communicates very effectively with her audience because she is so entertaining. We all wanted to hug her. What an outstanding job!"
- " After keeping us engaged for more than an hour she was thanked with an extended standing ovation — a rare occurrence at our conferences!!"
- "Her style is sincere — like being with a good friend. She gave us side-splitting laughs and amazing insights. We highly recommend Mary-Ann Kirkby to other organizations and groups as a speaker at conferences, and community events."
- "This gifted story-teller tells her rich story in such a beautiful and honest way. Our entire community gained valuable insights and a greater understanding of her extraordinary culture. Many people thanked us for providing such an evening in our little town."